This Barbaard shirt is similar to its white twin “The Masculine one” and is an early 20th century classic is a sartorial favourite and is undoubtedly the greatest dress shirt collar known. The collar is distinguished by it’s cut from a single piece of cloth which allows the collar to stand on its own. When closing the top button, the shirt looks like a regular shirt that goes with any suit or tie, it does work well with a tie but it is certainly not regular. The royal blue navy colour makes this shirt one of our absolute favourites. With its textured luxury cotton from India’s most prominent fabric manufacture Bang & Scott this shirt creates that very attractive Gentleman’s look.
With the introduction of Barbaard shirts, a bold Gentleman’s tradition has made its debut. Our shirts are hand crafted to match your style and charisma and come with a matching pair of combed-cotton socks of your choice. Our grandfathers have taught us that socks are supposed to match our trousers. However, the Gentlemen with Attitude love their Victorian and Art Deco patterned socks and are now setting a new course by matching their socks to the shirt’s Barbaard Button. It’s that one unique button which is thoughtfully located on your breast, lacquered by gold and matching the colour and pattern of your socks.
Button your shirt all the way up for formal occasions or choose to loosen up to the Barbaard button whenever you like to express your inner Gentleman with Attitude.
More about “The Seductive Mariner”:
– Slim Italian fit, one piece spread collar and two button cuffs (round cut).
– Navy Blue with beige and brown accents.
– Thick and luxury fabric with a little shine, which is despite its thickness very breathable.
– Fine Indian fabric from Bang & Scott.
– Cotton & Wool blend, BirdEye 80s 2-ply.
– Customisable with your personal Barbaard button matching your socks.
– Available in 8 different sizes, from size 36 to 43 (Italian sizing).
– Tailored in a manner to fit both short and long arm lengths.
– Made with passion in Ho Chi Minh City.