The Masculine One is available in two variants (click here to view the Fine Cotton variant) and is an early 20th century classic, sartorial favourite and is undoubtedly the greatest dress shirt collar known. The collar is distinguished by it’s cut from a single piece of cloth which allows the collar to stand on its own. When closing the top button, the shirt looks like a regular shirt that goes with any suit or tie, it does work well with a tie but it is certainly not regular. Because of it’s textured luxury Italian fabric this shirt will be the jewel of your wardrobe. The thickness of the fabric gives it that sophisticated look and comfortable wear, yet it is breathable and cool due to it’s low thread count.
With the introduction of Barbaard shirts, a bold Gentleman’s tradition has made its debut. Our shirts are hand crafted to match your style and charisma and come with a matching pair of combed-cotton socks of your choice. Our grandfathers have taught us that socks are supposed to match our trousers. However, the Gentlemen with Attitude love their Victorian and Art Deco patterned socks and are now setting a new course by matching their socks to the shirt’s Barbaard Button. It’s that one unique button which is thoughtfully located on your breast, lacquered by gold and matching the colour and pattern of your socks.
Button your shirt all the way up for formal occasions or choose to loosen up to the Barbaard button whenever you like to express your inner Gentleman with Attitude.
More about “The Masculine One, Heavyweight”:
– Slim Italian fit, one piece spread collar and two button cuffs (round cut).
– Snow white colour with beige and brown accents.
– Thick, luxury fabric which is despite its thickness very breathable.
– Premium Egyptian Cotton from Canclini (Italy).
– 100% Giza 45 Egyptian cotton, BirdEye 80s 2-ply.
– Customisable with your personal Barbaard button matching your socks.
– Available in 8 different sizes, from size 36 to 43 (Italian sizing).
– Tailored in a manner to fit both short and long arm lengths.
– Made with passion in Ho Chi Minh City.